Area businesses can SIGN UP TO BE PART OF OUR TRUNK OR TREAT EVENT! Register your car with the form below, and be ready to treat our community members and possibly win a prize!
PLEASE NOTE: Registered vehicles can come and set up from 5:00 – 6:30 PM.
Trunk or Treaters are welcome from 6:30 – 8:00 PM.
Clean up will be from 8:00 – 9:00 pm.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 30TH • 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Briar Hill Health Campus Parking Lot
Trunk or Treat
Please read the terms and conditions and fill out the form below:
• Participants will pay a $20 entry fee to register their vehicle for our event. Proceeds will benefit our Hope for the Holidays funds recipient – The North Baltimore Fire Department
• Participants must return the completed registration form to our campus by October 20th as space is limited
• Participants should arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. in order to set up for the event
– Space is limited to one parking space per trunk (about 15’x20’)
– Spaces will be numbered and assigned to vehicles as registrations are accepted
– Upon registration, participants should submit their trunk design/layout for approval. Please be mindful that attendees will range from toddler through grade school ages, so nothing too scary.
– No electrical power will be available
– Vehicles cannot be running during event
– For safety reasons, no parents/participants are permitted to wear masks that cover their entire face
• Please ensure the area around your car is clean and that all trash is removed prior to leaving the campus
• Selling is prohibited by vehicles at this event
• All candy must be provided in packaged containers – nothing homemade will be accepted. Other treats are acceptable (pencils, erasers, etc.)
• All vehicles must have an adult supervising during the entire event
• For safety reasons, all vehicles must stay the entire duration of the event
During our event, Briar Hill will award two prizes for the winning vehicle in these categories:
• Most Creative
• People’s Choice
Winners will receive a $100 cash prize!