Birchaven Village will host its annual Bazaar Days’ craft and bake sale on Friday, December 13 through Monday, December 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The special event will take place on Birchaven’s indoor “Main Street,” located at 15100 Birchaven Lane, Findlay. The event is open to the public.
Bazaar Days will feature a variety of items handmade by residents, staff, volunteers and families. Items for sale include:
- Homemade hardtack candy, fudge, buckeyes and dipped pretzels
- Hand-crocheted doilies and other items
- One-of-a-kind tree ornaments
- Gifts for teachers
- Cookie jar mixes and custom candy tins
- Slippers for the whole family
A comfort food and bake sale will be held Friday, December 13 beginning at 10 a.m. featuring homemade chicken and noodles.
All proceeds benefit the activities’ program at Birchaven Village. For more information, please contact Birchaven Village at 419.424.3000.