Ashley Brough, Executive Director at North Baltimore’s Briar Hill Health Campus, offers the following reflection on the past year.
We are so excited to reflect on our amazing past year. Here are some of our best and brightest highlights:
- Hired and RETAINED 15 new employees
- #3 company wide in Customer Satisfaction in
- #9 company wide in Employee Satisfaction
- TOP 10 in LOWEST TURNOVER (company-wide)
- WELCOMED 94 New Admissions
- Invested and re-invested in 4 nurse MENTORS and 4 CRCA PRECEPTORS
- 4 NEW BABIES made their debut to our wonderful staff
- Over 365 collective days of SMOKE-FREE employees
- 764 VOLUNTEER hours
- 16 NEW Volunteers
- 10 ADVISORY BOARD members
- 3 new DEPARTMENT LEADERS
- 1 NEW MEDICAL DIRECTOR
- Invested over 200K in CAMPUS INPROVEMENTS
- Awarded 7 SCHOLARSHIPS
- Provided ~$3,000 in EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE FUNDS
- RAISED 5,00 pounds of food for the Independence from Hunger and $5,000 for the Hope for the Holiday’s campaigns
- 100% employee DONATION to the Trilogy Foundation
It is a little daunting to think of how great this past year was. However, I am confident the residents, families, staff and community of Briar Hill will make 2016 another year for the record books!
Have a Blessed New Year,
Thanks and have a Happy New Year!
Ashley Brough, LNHA
Executive Director • Briar Hill Health Campus
600 Sterling Drive • North Baltimore, OH 45872
Phone: 419.257.2421 • Fax: 419.257.2515
Below is a LINK to a previous story that will tell you a little bit about the “new” director, who joined Briar Hill this past summer.