The Bridge Fellowship located at 123 East Broadway in North Baltimore, Ohio works to serve the community food needs on Fridays from 9-12 and Tuesday from 6-8. This ministry is in partnership with the NB Area Cooperative Ministries (NBACM) and has been under the leadership of the Bridge Fellowship since December 2014.
It is supported solely by local donations.
Donations of non-perishable food items are always appreciated that are not out of date.
For more information, contact Pastor Mike Soltis – [email protected] You may also touch base with the pastor on Sundays, as their worship service is at 10.30 am.
Check out their website: Bridge Fellowship – NB
The Food Pantry (from the website):
The North Baltimore Community Food Pantry is a ministry in cooperation with the North Baltimore Area Cooperative Ministry & other local churches seeking to offer hope and help in Christ Jesus. Along with the Bridge Fellowship which administers this program, churches like Good Shepherd, Holy Family, St. James, St. Luke’s, Basic Truth, and Praise Chapel, all donate and resource this vital ministry.
NORTH BALTIMORE COMMUNITY FOOD PANTRY
Tuesdays 6-8 Pm
Fridays 9 Am – 12 Noon
Appointments are not necessary.
Located at 123 East Broadway.
Pantry is a ministry in cooperation with the North Baltimore Area Cooperative Ministry & other local churches seeking to offer hope and help in Christ Jesus: Bridge Fellowship, Good Shepherd, Holy Family, St. James, St. Lukes, Basic Truth and Praise Chapel.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
• Photo ID – for all adults in household.
• SS cards for all adults in household.
• SS cards or birth certificates for all children in household.
• Verification of all household income (include food stamps, Social Security, or any other benefits you receive. If you have no income, you will be asked to complete a zero income statement.).
• Verification of address (lease, mortgage, or utility bill).
Groups @ 9:15 Am Worship @ 10:30 Am