Blanchard Valley Hospital (BVH) in Findlay, Ohio is proud to offer balanced and effective pain management solutions for patients suffering from chronic pain, pain that affects quality of life and the ability to participate in normal daily activities.
The board-certified pain management physicians and clinical staff at BVH take an individualized approach to assess your pain. Advanced education and technology have made pain relief possible and help return patients to happy and productive lives. The experienced providers at BVH can help diagnose and treat any of the following:
- Back pain & sciatica
- Work related injuries
- Neck pain & pinched nerves
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Headaches after whiplash injury
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, including interstitial cystitis
- Shingles pain
- Fibromyalgia & more
Most insurances are accepted for pain management services, including Worker’s Compensation. Call 419.423.5555 to schedule an appointment, or visit bvhealthsystem.org for more information. Let us help you find solutions for your pain.