Blanchard Valley Medical Practices have scheduled several flu shot clinics for the patients of Putnam Primary Care Ottawa, Bluffton Primary Care and Caughman Health Center. Patients must schedule an appointment to receive the shot. The flu shot clinic schedule is as follows:
Putnam County Primary Care – Ottawa
Open to established Putnam County Primary Care of Ottawa patients.
Call 419.523.0012 to schedule an appointment.
- Tuesday, October 9, 1 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 16, 1 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, October 18 2 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 19, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 23, 1 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 24, 8 a.m. to noon.
Bluffton Primary Care
Open to established Bluffton Primary Care patients.
Call 419.369.2280 to schedule an appointment
- Wednesday, October 24, 1 to 4 p.m.
Caughman Health Center
Open to established Caughman Health Center patients.
Call 419.427.0809 to schedule an appointment.
- Wednesday, October 10, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, October 18, 3 to 6 p.m.
For questions or more information, call one of the above primary care offices.