The Village of North Baltimore is currently accepting resumes for the following position: Emergency Medical Services Chief
This is a full time position directing the 24/7 operation of the North Baltimore Emergency Medical Services Division. Must possess the following qualifications;
– Certification as a State of Ohio Emergency Medical Technician or higher (National Registry preferred)
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience actively running on an Emergency Medical Services Squad
– A minimum or two years of management experience in Emergency Medical Services
– Valid state of Ohio class D motor vehicle operator’s license
– The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record of leadership in the safety services area.
Applications are available at www.northbaltimore.net or in the Village Office. Applications, along with a letter of interest, and resume may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or 205 North Main St. North Baltimore, OH 45872 prior to 4:00pm on December 11, 2015.
Village of North Baltimore is an equal opportunity employer.