The Village of North Baltimore is going to be providing 24/7 Emergency Medial Services, using paid crew and volunteers, to the residents of the area beginning December 28, 2015. They are beginning the process of hiring. The service is being funded by the removal of the village income tax credit for residents who work outside of the village, along with General Funds.
Emergency Medical Technicians
Advanced Emergency Medical Technicians
These are part-time positions working twelve hour shifts 7:00am-7:00pm or 7:00pm-7:00am. Pay range is $10.50-$13.50 per hour. Candidates must meet the
– High School diploma or GED.
– Must pass background investigation.
– Must pass a physical examination
– Shall possess and maintain a valid class D operator’s license issued by the State of Ohio.
– Shall possess NIMS certification IS-100, IS-200, IS-700.
– Shall possess a State of Ohio EMT, AEMT or Paramedic Certification (National Registry preferred).
– Shall possess Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations Level Certification.
Applications are available at www.northbaltimore.net or in the Village Office. Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or 205 North Main St. North Baltimore, OH 45872 prior to December 11, 2015.
Village of North Baltimore is an equal opportunity employer.