Interstate 75 Widening –
BOWLING GREEN (Friday, March 27, 2015) – The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 widening project in Lucas County. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Widening
Lucas County (485-14, 536-14): Project to widen I-75 from I-475 in Toledo to I-280. Through July 2018, overnight from 10pm until 6am, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75, from I-475 in Toledo to I-280 for traffic shifts. Motorists are advised traffic pattern changes in this work zone.
Due to weather, work has been rescheduled for the following dates:
Effective Sunday March 29, at 7pm through Monday March 30 at 5am, and Monday March 30 at 10pm until Tuesday morning at 5am, the ramp from northbound I-280 to southbound I-75 will be closed for barrier wall installation. Detour: northbound I-75; Alexis Road (Exit 210).
The following ramps will be closed:
· Through Saturday morning March 28, overnight from 10pm until 5am, the ramp from southbound I-75 to southbound I-280 will be closed for bridge work. Detour: North Expressway Drive (Exit 207); South Expressway Drive.
· Effective Monday, April 9, at 10pm through June 2016, the ramp from Philips Avenue to northbound I-75 will be closed for traffic maintenance. Detour: Manhattan Boulevard; Lagrange Street; South Expressway Drive.
· The ramp from North Cove Boulevard to westbound I-475 will be permanently closed. Detour: Central Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Phillips Avenue.
· The ramp from eastbound I-475/northbound I-75 to Jeep Parkway will be permanently closed. Detour: Philips Avenue (Exit 206); Detroit Avenue; Berdan Avenue.
· Through July 2016, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Jeep Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Berdan Avenue (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep Parkway to southbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from Willys Parkway to northbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Philips Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Willys Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B).
Through June 2016, Jeep Parkway from Central Avenue to Berdan Avenue will be closed. Central Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Berdan Avenue.
Through July 2018, Willys Parkway from Pioneer Lane to Jeep Parkway will be closed.
Project complete: July 2018. All work is weather permitting.