Want to help save the planet? Start with small changes in your home!
Here are 5 ways you can make your home a greener place to be:
- Switch to LED lights. Making the switch to LED light bulbs can help you save major energy.
- Fix leaks. Water is a precious resource-don’t waste it! Check your toilet, sink, and garden hose for leaks.
- Plant a garden. Planting a garden is a fun and beautiful way to add nature to your home. Just be sure to only plant native and adapted plants.
- Seal gaps. Seal any gaps around your windows and doors to prevent energy loss, reduce your energy costs, and help save the earth.
- Replace paper towels. Cutting out your paper towel usage can make a huge environmental difference. Try using washable cloths instead!
Leisa Zeigler, Realtor
ERA Geyer Noakes Realty Group