KASICH SIGNS 4 BILLS AND 3 EXECUTIVE ORDERS
COLUMBUS – Today Gov. John R. Kasich signed the following bills and executive orders into law:
- Am. Sub. HB 64 (R. Smith) FY2016-2017 State of Ohio Operating Budget.
An overview of the bill can be found here. Line item vetoes can be found here.
- HB 51 (Hackett) Industrial Commission Budget FY2016 and FY 2017
- HB 52 (Hackett) Workers Compensation Budget FY2016 and FY2017
- HB 141 (Hambly, Boyce) Changes the name of the Ohio Historical Society to the Ohio History Connection.
- EO 2015-06K Authorizes the Governor’s Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives (GOFBCI) to expend its Fiscal Year 2016 Temporary Assistance of Needy Families (TANF) funds on the following: case management services to assist Moms2B in reducing effects of low birth-weight babies; assist After-School All-Stars to enhance after-school enrichment programs for low-income, at-risk children; assist the Truly Reaching You Prisoner Reentry Program in Akron to help parents re-integrate into society; provide early childhood and parenting program services to Mom’s House in Toledo; assist Coats for Kids in Cleveland in providing new coats to at-risk youth; assist Operation Warm to provide new coats for at-risk children; and complete the Ohio Association of Food Banks 2015 Summer Food Program. EO 2015-06K can be viewed here.
- EO 2015-07K An emergency amendment of Ohio Administrative Code rules 5160-27-02 and 5160-27-05, to extend current rules regarding member eligibility and provider reimbursement policies for health homes for behavior health. EO 2015-07K can be viewed here.
- EO 2015-08K Continues the Governor’s Office of Workforce Transformation and reauthorizes the Governor’s Executive Workforce Board. EO 2015-08K can be viewed here.