NORTH BALTIMORE COMMUNITY FOOD PANTRY
Tuesdays – 6-7:30 Pm
Fridays – 9 Am – 11 Am
Appointments are not necessary.
Located at 123 East Broadway, in North Baltimore, Ohio, the NB Food Pantry is a ministry facilitated by The Bridge in cooperation with the North Baltimore Area Cooperative Ministry, other local churches, and other organizations seeking to offer hope and help in Christ Jesus; including: Bridge Fellowship, Good Shepherd, Holy Family, St. James, St. Lukes, Basic Truth, and Praise Chapel.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING to receive assistance:
• Photo ID – for all adults in household.
• SS cards for all adults in household.
• SS cards or birth certificates for all children in household.
• Verification of all household income (include food stamps, Social Security, or any other benefits you receive.).
• Verification of current address.
The Food Pantry will be closed if there is a Level 2 or Level 3 Snow Emergency. And, also on these dates – November 27, 2015 and from December 21-January 2.