North Baltimore FINANCE OFFICER’S REPORT – February 7, 2017 – by Chris Kirk, Finance Officer
Feb 7, 2017
1) Income tax collections 2017 vs. 2016 as of 2/3/2016:
2) The Bill List from 1/13/2017 – 2/3/2017 is included for council review and approval on the claims ordinance.
3) Collections to Note:
a. Henry Twp – Quarry Rd Paving: $8,987.50
b. Buckeye Hook & Ladder – Gun Raffle proceeds for Aux Police: $832.50
4) December/January Great Lakes collections and the December/January Fund Report will be distributed when the year has been closed.
5) Ohio Checkbook – I attended a conference call featuring the Village’s website. I will review further and update council when it goes live.
6) I am currently conducting year end procedures to close out 2016. W2’s, 1099’s have been produced and distributed. The Village Financial Statements will be produced in the coming weeks.
7) After the year is closed, I will provide council with a comprehensive financial overview of 2016.