January 14, 2019
- Our winter homecoming “Glow-Co” was a blast for students. It was our best-attended winter dance maybe ever.
- See nbtigertribune.blogspot.com for our student-run online
- Recycling is going well. We are collecting cans regularly!
- The Middle and High School are currently collecting Box Tops for education and Coke Codes (located on cases, 12 packs, 2-liter bottle caps and 20 oz bottle caps). These items earn money for our school and students. Coke codes can be sent into the office or you can input them yourself by going to mycokerewards.com and click on the GIVE at the top of the screen. The Music Boosters are also collecting Great Scot receipts to help support the Music department. All items can be sent to the HS/MS office.
- Scheduling courses for next year starts tomorrow during school!
- On Wednesday, January 23 at 6:00 pm we are hosting our College Credit Plus informational meeting. Parents are required to attend in order for students to participate in CCP next school year.
- This Friday, January 18, OHSAA is sponsoring a statewide Military Appreciation Night at all high school sporting events. In that spirit Mr. Nate Sorg, Principal of Arlington HS, invited us to get involved. All North Baltimore active service or veteran military members will be admitted for FREE to the boys basketball games. Military ID is requested at the gate. Also, our choir will be going to Arlington to sing a combined choir National Anthem with Arlington! This will be a special evening.