North Baltimore, OH – November 29, 2017 — Continental Structural Plastics’ North Baltimore, Ohio, facility, is growing and needs to hire up to 50 additional employees immediately. A job fair was held at the facility Tuesday, December 5 and 6.
The positions being filled are for all shifts, for production associates including press operators, trimmers and finishers. With all positions, there is opportunity for advancement to more skilled positions including quality auditor, die setters and painters. Pay and benefit specifics are as follows:
• Pay – $13.77hour with a .20/hour increase after a 90-day probation period; and then every June and December through 2021. Second shift premium is an additional .15/hour, and third shift premium is .20/hour.
• Benefits – Employees are eligible for medical, dental and prescription coverage after 90 days of employment.
• Other – CSP provides life insurance, 401k and paid vacation time.
The Job Fair will take place at CSP North Baltimore, 100 S. Poe Road. Applications will be accepted on site, so please bring any necessary documentation or information. Qualified applicants will be interviewed on site, and facility tours will be offered to those who are interested. Anyone with questions should call 419-857-1111 or 419-857-1105.
Interested candidates must possess the following:
• A High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds continuously
• Demonstrated ability to read and follow procedures
• Willingness to work mandatory overtime when required
• Manufacturing experience preferred but not necessary
• Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Over the past several months, CSP has invested in facility renovations at North Baltimore to improve and enhance the working environment for its employees. Specifically, upgrades have been made to its employee areas, including offices, conference rooms and break rooms. In addition, a number of new presses and equipment have been added on the plant floor to support existing and projected new business at the facility.
About Continental Structural Plastics
Continental Structural Plastics, a Teijin Group company, provides leading-edge technologies in lightweight materials and composite solutions for the automotive, heavy truck, HVAC and construction industries. Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, CSP provides full-service engineering support, and holds numerous patents covering materials development and manufacturing processes in composite materials formulation, design and manufacturing technologies. The company has operations on three continents and more than 3,600 employees. For more information, visit www.cspplastics.com.