The North Baltimore Village Council Public Safety (Fire, Police, EMS) Committe will be meeting:
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 3:30 p.m., North Baltimore Council Chambers, 205 N. Main Street
1. Continue to develop Plan (5-year) for EMS Operations/Funding Sources.
– Secure support to fund 7a-7p paid staff through 6-30-15
– Develop 7a-7p staffing expense projection with timeline
– Develop intermediate staffing plan cost projections with timeline
– Develop staffing plan and cost projections for 24/7 coverage with timeline
– Develop funding plan for dedicated revenue stream to support EMS staffing plan
2. Develop language for an EMS Service Contract. Invite John Stewart
3. Explore operating vs. capital needs for 5-year plan
The Public Safety (Fire, Police, EMS) – Janet Goldner Committee Chair – Rich Rose, Art Patterson
Duties: Provide for safe and secure neighborhoods; coordinate and interface with other responsible county agencies for the purpose of ensuring protection of property and life of residents.