Braiden Solly was a monthly winner of the 31st annual Wood County Prosecutor’s Office Safety Kids Calendar Contest. His drawing was chosen out of almost 650 entries.
Braiden is a 7th grader at North Baltimore Middle/High School. He is the son of Tim and Tina Solly. Braiden was presented with a $25 gift card and certificate on Saturday, October 19, 2019.
The calendar entries must be about one of the six categories:
- Be Cautious use technology appropriately.
- Be Confident in who you are.
- Be Responsible use the buddy system.
- Be Respectful violence is never okay.
- Be Brave confide in someone you trust.
- Be Smart don’t use drugs, alcohol or tobacco.
Braiden chose Be Cautious use technology appropriately. His message was “Think about the consequences before you SNAP!”
The calendars will be sent out in December to all local schools and government agencies in Wood County.