Village Administrator Report – February 2, 2016 – Allyson Murray, Village Administrator
- Meeting Review
- January 20 – TMACOG Transportation Plan Review
- January 20 – Tree Commission Academy in Ottawa
- January 21 – Tree Commission Academy in Ottawa
- January 22 – TMACOG & NWS District on 208 Plan
- January 25 – Toledo Metropolitan Area Council Of Government Annual Meeting
- January 26 – Water/Sewer Plant Tours for new council members
- January 26 – Planning Commission Meeting
- January 27 – Wood County Mayors/Managers Meeting in Pemberville
- January 28 – Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting
- Upcoming Meetings:
- February 4 – Zoning Board of Appeals
- February 10 – Tabletop Drill Emergency Management at CSX @ 1:30-4:00pm
- February 10 – Public Meeting at Fairgrounds on Wood Co. Land Use Plan 5:30-7:30pm
- February 15 – President’s Day Village Offices Closed
- February 16 – Preconstruction Meeting on Sewer Plant Headwork’s Project 9:00am
- Thank you. Thank you to Mr. John Rauch of RCAP who conducted a rate study for our excess sewer capacity. The village has provided Mr. Rauch with all of his requested financial and flow volume information.
- George Walton, President & CEO of Hancock- Wood. – George Walton of Hancock-Wood Electric Cooperative and members of his team will be guests at the Village Committee of the Whole Meeting on Tuesday February 9, 2016. Walton will be addressing council with regard to a franchise agreement.
- Meter Changeover Project. The water meter changeover is in full swing. Workers from Neptune Equipment Co. are here in town and accompanied by workers from the North Baltimore Water Dept. The Southwest section of town has had their new meters installed. Weather permitting they will begin the Southeast section this week or early next week. As always if you have questions please call the Village Office.
- Wastewater Plant Headwork’s Project. We received final approval from the USDA Rural Development for the Sewer Plant Headwork’s Project. A pre-construction meeting will take place Tuesday February 16, 2016 at 9:00am.
- Tower Specs. The communications tower at the village hall needs replaced and the reasons surrounding that replacement were discussed during the facilities tour last week. I am requesting approval to go out for bid on the communications tower replacement project.
- Wood County Land Use Plan – Public Meeting for the Wood County Land Use Plan will take place on Wednesday evening February 10, 2016 at the Wood Co. Fairgrounds from 5:30pm-7:30pm. Stop out to let this committee know your thoughts on the future development and use of land in the county.
- Sunshine Law Training – A reminder that every elected official must complete Sunshine Law Training. It is available online or there is a classroom session being held by TMACOG in April if you wish to attend a classroom session.
Phone (419)257-2394 Fax (419)257-2457