I-75 between Ohio 81 and Ohio 309
Interstate 75 southbound between Ohio 81 and Ohio 309 will be restricted to one lane on Wednesday from approximately 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. for pavement scanning.
I-75 between Fourth Street and Cridersville
Until late fall, lane restrictions will occur on I-75 between Fourth Street and Cridersville during reconstruction of the existing lanes.
- Lane closures will occur most hours of the day except between the hours of 1-6 p.m. when traffic volumes are highest.
- Motorists should be aware of construction trucks and equipment entering and exiting the lanes of travel throughout the work zone.
I-75 between Fourth Street and McClain Road
- The single southbound lane on the far west side of the interstate from Fourth Street to McClain Road is traveling on new pavement as work on the reconstruction of the existing southbound passing lane continues.
- In the McClain Road area, traffic is currently being maintained in a normal driving pattern but next week, this area will be switched into a contraflow pattern.
I-75 between McClain Road and the Little Ottawa River (south of Breese Road)
- At some point this week, traffic between McClain Road and the Little Ottawa River will be switched into a configuration where two southbound lanes and one northbound lane will be placed on the southbound side of the interstate, separated by concrete barrier, while one northbound lane will remain on the northbound side.
- Last week, traffic from the Little Ottawa River to Cridersville was switched into the same configuration.
The Hanthorn Road Bridge over Interstate 75 remains closed until 2016.
Ohio 65 and Ohio 65/I-75 Interchange
- The southbound entrance and exit ramps at Ohio 65 are open.
- The northbound entrance ramp from Ohio 65 to northbound Interstate 75 remains closed.
o Traffic is detoured north on Ohio 65 to the Fourth Street interchange back to I-75 northbound.
- The exit ramp from Interstate 75 northbound to Ohio 65 is closed.
o Traffic is detoured to Fourth Street to I-75 southbound back to Ohio 65.
o The ramp is expected to reopen in early August.
The McClain Road bridge over Interstate 75 remains closed until late 2015 or early 2016.
Breese Road Interchange
- All ramps at the Breese Road interchange are currently open; however, any work on the mainline of I-75 will affect mostly the southbound exit ramp to Breese Road.
- Motorists should expect short-term closures at the interchange ramps. Closures will be communicated by electronic message boards.
- Traffic on I-75 southbound wishing to access Breese Road should remain in the far west southbound lane.