Yoder Road closure postponed until next week; lane closures to occur between Ohio 309 and Ohio 81; I-75 northbound exit ramp to Ohio 65 to reopen
- The closure of Yoder Road has been postponed until the week of October 26. The closure will be in place for approximately two months to allow for construction of a retaining wall which will be built between Yoder Road and Interstate 75.
- Access to the Orthopedic Institute of Ohio (OIO) will be maintained at the main entrance near Ohio 65. The rear entrance/exit to and from the facility near the railroad tracks will function as an exit-only during the construction.
- Yoder Road will be a one-way road from the railroad to the main entrance where it will resume two-way traffic operation.
- During this construction, properties located between the railroad and Breese Road will only be accessible from Breese Road.
- Construction of the retaining wall is part of the Interstate 75 reconstruction project.
Interstate 75 between Ohio 81 and Ohio 309
- Interstate 75 southbound between Ohio 81 and Ohio 309 will be restricted to one lane on Wednesday and Thursday of next week, weather permitting, for repair of pavement under warranty.
- Lane closures will occur from approximately 6:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. each day.
- Local law enforcement will assist with traffic control.
Interstate 75 between Fourth Street and Cridersville
- Interstate 75 northbound and southbound will continue to be restricted daily to one lane at times for the next several weeks for reconstruction of the interstate.
- Traffic throughout the project area from Cridersville to Fourth Street is traveling in a contraflow pattern with two southbound lanes and one northbound lane traveling on the southbound side of the interstate, separated by concrete barrier, and one northbound lane traveling on the northbound side.
Ohio 65 Interchange
- The I-75 northbound exit ramp to Ohio 65, which closed October 12 for work to smooth the pavement in the area where I-75 and the ramp connects, is expected to reopen during the week of October 26.
o Traffic during the closure is detoured to Fourth Street and I-75 back to Ohio 65.
- The Ohio 65 northbound entrance ramp will remain closed.
o Traffic is detoured north on Ohio 65 to the Fourth Street interchange back to I-75 northbound.