*Resurfacing of the following routes within the city of Findlay will restrict traffic to one lane through the work zone. Work is being performed by M&B Asphalt, Old Fort.
* U.S. 224 from Broad Street to Main Street
* State Route 12 from Interstate 75 to Main Street (section between Western Avenue and Glessner Street closed during daytime hours for a project administered by the city of Findlay)
* State Route 37 from Lincoln Avenue to Blanchard Avenue
* State Route 568 from Main Street to Beech Avenue
*U.S. 224 just west of state Route 235, west of Findlay, is scheduled to close July 17 for approximately 30 days for a culvert replacement. Traffic will be detoured onto U.S. 224, state Route 235, state Route 12 and state Route 65 back to U.S. 224. Work is being performed by BCC Ohio, New London.
The following locations will be reduced to one lane through the work zone for pavement repairs. Work is being performed by the ODOT Hancock County maintenance garage:
* U.S. 224 from the Putnam County line to state Route 235
* State Route 235 from county Road 86 north of Benton Ridge to McComb
* State Route 568 from Findlay to the Seneca County line
Interstate 75 at the following locations will be restricted to one lane through the work zone for bridge maintenance. Work is being performed by ODOT roadway services:
* Near state Route 698, northbound (mile marker 152)
* South of Findlay near county Road 9 (mile marker 154, both northbound and southbound
*U.S. 68 southbound exit ramp* to U.S. 68 southbound over Eagle Creek at state Route 15, south of Findlay, closed May 15 for approximately two months for bridge repair. Traffic detoured onto state Route 15 eastbound to the state Route 37 interchange to state Route 15 westbound back to U.S. 68. Work is being performed by Global Outdoor Solutions, Cleveland. (See detour map [ http://www.dot.state.oh.us/districts/D01/detours/Documents/HAN-68-11.69.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery ])
*State Route 12/state Route 235* overlap between state Route 235 and township Road 57, west of Benton Ridge over Moffitt Ditch, closed April 17 for approximately 60 days for repair of a bridge deck. Traffic on state Route 12 detoured onto state Route 235, Interstate 75 northbound back to state Route 12. State Route 235 traffic detoured onto Interstate 75 northbound to state Route 12 back to state Route 235. Work is being performed by Global Outdoor Solutions, Cleveland. (See detour map [ http://www.dot.state.oh.us/districts/D01/detours/Documents/HAN-12_235-3.87_12.34.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery ])
*Cable barrier installation**
*U.S. 68 *from the Findlay airport to Eagle Creek, south of Findlay, will have daily lane closures in both directions beginning early August for installation of cable barrier in the median. Once work begins it is expected to be completed in approximately eight weeks. Work is being performed by Lake Erie Construction, Norwalk.