Learn How You Can Make a Difference!
Our food system is constantly threatened by policies which tilt the playing field in favor of large-scale, corporate-controlled, industrial agriculture.
Learn how you can help OEFFA counter this Big Ag influence and demand policies that work in the interest of the family farmers who feed us every day while protecting our air, water, and soil.
Join us for a free webinar, “Advocacy: What, Why, and How,” on Monday, September 21 at 6:30 p.m.
OEFFA Policy Program Coordinator Amalie Lipstreu will explain:
- What advocacy is and why it’s important for farmers and citizens to be engaged in the policy process;
- How you can be an effective voice for change and make a difference on the food and farm issues you care about—even if you don’t have a lot of time;
- Techniques for successfully communicating with legislators;
- How to make a quick but impactful phone call to a legislator; and
- Resources and opportunities to help you get involved.
Plus, hear from citizen activists who are taking action in their communities and what they’ve learned.
Ready to take a farm stand? Register for the webinar here.
Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
41 Croswell Rd., Columbus OH 43214
(614) 421-2022 www.oeffa.org