|Grant funding was awarded in the following areas:|
- Sustainability supports ongoing arts and cultural activities in all genres. Awards support the largest and most administratively sophisticated organizations in the state’s arts and culture ecosystem. This four-year funding supports a wide range of the state’s arts providers that are positioning Ohio as a national leader in creativity, artistry, and cultural wealth.
- Large Organizations: 35 grants totaling $6,365,375
- Mid-Sized Organizations: 247 grants totaling $3,755,752
- Arts Access supports ongoing arts and cultural activities in all genres that broaden opportunities for the general public to participate in the arts. This flexible two-year funding provides general operating support for small organizations.
- 33 grants totaling $93,055
- ArtSTART provides accessible funding to help organizations complete short-term projects. Most awards support the programming of new or emerging organizations, first-time OAC applicants, and organizations in areas not served by other arts providers.
- 145 grants totaling $390,687
- ArtsNEXT provides competitive funding for innovative and experimental projects. These forward-looking projects help define Ohio as an exciting, cutting-edge place to make, consume, and experience the arts.
- 38 grants totaling $439,592
- Arts Partnership supports arts education projects that address the needs of individual learners and their communities. By supporting these projects and programs, the OAC aims to strengthen arts education locally, regionally, and statewide.
- 64 grants totaling $735,001
- Artist in Residence brings schools and community organizations together with artists to share in-depth, engaging, personal, and sustained arts learning experiences.
- 18 grants totaling $65,200
- Traditional Arts Apprenticeships provide support for master artists to work with apprentices to build understanding and proficiency in folk and traditional art forms. These awards support the teaching and sharing of important cultural traditions and enrich the lives of Ohioans.
- 11 grants totaling $39,866
The Creative Aging Ohio program helps create and expand programs that engage older adults in the visual arts, dance, music, writing, and theatre. The initiative’s goal is to help older adults—many of whom may live with degenerative conditions, such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, or suffer from isolation and loneliness—age more healthfully and renew their purpose and talents through the arts.
- 20 grants totaling $113,703
The Ohio Artists on Tour program enables Ohio organizations to tap into the creative potential of performing artists and ensembles to enrich their programming and the vitality of their communities.
- 24 grants totaling $69,135