Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a favorite at our house. Check out this recipe , and video. Then give it a try!
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.