Reineke family dealerships was started 55 years ago on August 26, 1960, when Bill Reineke, Sr. opened his first car dealership at 130 East Tiffin Street in Fostoria, Ohio.
The dealership — then known as Reineke Buick Oldsmobile – quickly found its footing in the community, and in 1962 moved to a larger building just down the street. Bill Sr. was welcomed into the Ford Motor Company family of dealers in 1967, and in the early 1970’s, a brand new Reineke Ford dealership was built at 1303 Perrysburg Road, just north of Fostoria.
Now with over 8 locations in 5 Northwest Ohio cities, we’ve never lost sight of where we started. The Reineke family celebrates 55 years of business in August 2015 thanks to overwhelming support from communities and loyal customers across northwest Ohio. “We look forward to another 55 years of service!
Get Your Key from Reineke!
Reineke came to North Baltimore in December of 2012, purchasing long-time NB business Dukes Sales and Service on West Water Street.