The Ronald McDonald House (RMH) has a need for many items to help the families that arrive at their door while their child is in the hospital. These items can be anything from food to linens.
At the present they are very in need of new adult pajamas and the Red Shoe Society would like to help fill this void. We will be hosting the Longest Pajama Party Ever as a fun way to provide drop off points for the pajamas as well as bringing families together to create items for care packages for the clients of the RMH.
The Red Shoe Society kicked off the event at Thayer Ford in Bowling Green, with hot chocolate, cookies, music and fun, Monday, November 24th 5:30 – 8:30 pm.
Thayer will have a truck in the showroom so we can fill the “bed” with new adult pajamas. Don’t forget to wear yours! They will accept p.j.’s at this location during business hours all week.
The pajama party continues through the week of Nov. 24 – 29, 5:30 – 8:30 PM at each of the following locations:
– Tuesday, McDonald’s on South Main St., Bowling Green with a visit from Ronald McDonald
– Wednesday, J & M Carry Out, Portage offering a free coffee or cappuccino and a donut or cookie when you bring in pj’s
– Thursday (Thanksgiving Day), McDonald’s on East Wooster St
– Friday, McDonald’s in Fostoria
– Saturday, Nov. 29 McDonald’s in North Baltimore.