Interstate 75 Widening in Wood & Hancock Counties
BOWLING GREEN (Monday, April 24, 2017) – The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 widening project in Wood and Hancock counties. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Widening
Wood & Hancock Counties (170-14, 199-14, 237-14 & 3000-14):
Interstate Restrictions: Through July, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75, between US 20 and CR 99 in Hancock County, for finish work.
Through June, I-75, between Oil Center Road and CR 99, will be reduced to two, 11-foot lanes for paving.
Effective overnight from 7pm until 6am, the following ramps will be closed for resurfacing. The detours will be to the next exit north or south of the closure to head the correct direction.
· COMPLETED > Monday, April 24, the ramps to/from southbound I-75 to/from SR 18 (Exit 167).
· Wednesday, April 26, the ramp from southbound I-75 to CR 99 (Exit 161).
· Wednesday, April 26, the ramp from CR 99 to northbound I-75.
· Thursday, April 27, the ramps to/from northbound I-75 to/from SR 18 (Exit 167).
· Friday, April 28, the ramps to/from northbound I-75 to/from Eagleville Road (Exit 168).
Should the scheduled resurfacing work be impacted by weather, the whole ramp closure sequence will shift.
Effective Thursday, April 27 at 7pm, through Friday, April 28 at 6am, I-75, between Oil Center Road and CR 99, may be reduced to one lane with short-term (10 minute), intermittent rolling road blocks, for sign installation.
Project complete: October. All work is weather permitting.