Wood County Safe Communities announced today that the Fatal Data Review Committee met on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 to review 7 fatal crashes from the second and third quarter of 2019.
The following fatal crashes were reviewed:
- I-75 at MP 189
- I-75 at MP 170
- Lime City Rd N of Roachton
- Rt 64 Haskins
- Rt 199 at Neiderhouse Rd
- Rt. 6 at Green Rd.
- Rt. 6 at Rudolph Rd.
- 6000 Block Route 20
The following countermeasures were established:
- Don’t drive distracted
- Do not drive impaired
- Obey all traffic laws
- Always wear your seat belt
- Always maintain control of your vehicle
- Obey all traffic control devices
One crash was tabled until the next Fatal Review Meeting on January 14, 2020.
For More Information:
- Lt. Angel Burgos, Ohio State Highway Patrol: 419-352-2481
- Sandy Wiechman, Safe Communities Coordinator:419-372-9353 or [email protected]