State Route 15 westbound, Findlay, to close tonight for emergency pavement repair; additional closure this weekend
State Route 15 westbound, between U.S. 68 and Lima Avenue, Findlay, will close tonight beginning at 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. Wednesday, May 2 for emergency pavement repair.
- Traffic will be detoured to the U.S. 68 south (Kenton) exit, west on state Route 103 back to Interstate 75.
- Access at Western Avenue will be maintained.
- Eastbound state Route 15 will not be affected.
Beginning Friday, May 4, the same area of state Route 15 westbound will close once again for a more extensive repair of the pavement.
- The closure will begin at 9 p.m. Friday, May 4 and could extend until approximately 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 5.
- Traffic will observe the same detour. Access at Western Avenue will be maintained during this closure as well.
For more information contact: ODOT District 1’s public information office
(419) 999-6803; D01.PIO@dot.ohio.gov