Upcoming ODOT Work This Week
Week of May 29, 2017
The following is work scheduled to occur on state highways within Allen County.
Note: No work will take place on the Memorial Day holiday.
SR 198: Pavement Reflectors
- ODOT Crews will be removing pavement reflectors in preparation for tarring and chipping of State Route 198 the entire way through Allen County.
I-75 & SR 103: Bridge Deck Replacements
Bridge decks will be on Napoleon Road over Interstate 75 near Beaverdam, and State Route 103 (Bentley Road) over Interstate 75 near Bluffton.
I-75 Napoleon Road Exit: The northbound exit ramp from I-75 to Napoleon Road will close May 30 for four months.
- The detour is north on I-75, east on Lincoln Highway (state Route 696), south on Swaney Road and west on Sugar Creek Road back to Napoleon Road; or west onto Lincoln Highway (state Route 696) back to S. West Street in Beaverdam.
- Motorists traveling northbound on I-75 wishing to access state Route 696 are advised to do so via exit 135 (state Route 696/U.S. 30) at Beaverdam. No access to state Route 696 from I-75 northbound at the Napoleon Road exit will be available.
- The entrance ramp to I-75 southbound will remain open.
Napoleon Road: The Napoleon Road bridge over I-75 closed on May 22 for approximately four months. Traffic is detoured via Sugar Creek Road, Swaney Road and Lincoln Highway (state Route 696) back to Napoleon Road.
Bentley Road (state Route 103) & I-75: Both the southbound entrance and exit ramps at Bentley Road will be closed beginning June 5 for four months.
- I-75 southbound traffic will be detoured to the state Route 103 interchange with I-75
- The northbound ramps at the interchange will remain open; however, no left turn onto Bentley Road from northbound I-75 will be permitted.
- Need a map? Click here to see detour information.
- I-75 northbound traffic will be detoured to the state Route 103 interchange back to Bentley Road. Lane closures will occur sporadically and are expected to occur mostly during daytime hours but some nighttime closures may occur.
Please contact us at 419-999-6803; email@example.com for information regarding highway construction in the area.
Know Before You Go!
For more detailed traffic information, and to get personalized traffic alerts for your commute, download the OHGO app or visit OHGO.com.