North Baltimore Village Administrator Report to mayor and council from the March 16, 2015 council meeting.
1. Meeting Review
· February 27th – TMACOG Workshop- Shared Service for Water & Sewer
· March 3rd – Tony and Noah Hetrick re: Disc Golf Project
· March 4th – Wood County Planning CDBG Review Meeting
· March 6th – TMACOG re: 208 Plan Meeting
· March 9th – Tree Commission Meeting
· March 11th – Southwood Region Economic Development
· March 11th – Park Facilities 2015 Season Meeting
2. Upcoming Meetings:
· March 17th – Wood County Economic Development Annual Dinner
· March 18th –OML Legislative Reception
· March 19th – Park Facilities 2015 Season Meeting
· March 23rd– Dispatch Meeting at WC Sheriff Dispatch Center
· March 23rd – NOMMA Annual Dinner in Pemberville
· March 24- Planning Commission
· March 25 – Master Tree Planting Plan & Hazard Tree Survey Work Day
· March 26th – Zoning Board of Appeals
· April 1st – Local Government Officials Conference
3. Meter Upgrade Bid Update. The Water Meter Upgrade bid will be delayed until the Request for Qualifications is finalized. Authorization to secure RFQ is on the agenda. The meter equipment is eligible for funding through the Community Facilities Funding program with up to a 30% grant.
4. Public Safety Work Session. A Public Safety Committee Work Session is scheduled for April 16, 2015at 6:00 p.m.
5. Mayor’s Court Training. April is required to attend training for Mayor’s Court every two years. I authorized attendance at the March 19-20, 2015 training session.
OML Legislative Luncheon. Reminder- 2015 OML Legislative Reception that will be held on March 18, 2015 from 6 to 7 p.m. Let me know if you’d like to attend the Reception.
7. Annual Dinner-Wood County Economic Development. REMINDER, we have paid for a table of 8 for tomorrow night’s Annual Wood County Economic Development Dinner, at the Hilton Garden Inn, located at Levis Commons. Those confirmed to attend: Leslee Thompson, Bill Cameron, Mayor Julien, Donna Dettling, Chris Kirk, and Chet Marcin. We need two more to fill out our table of 8.
8. Park Facilities/Ball Field Update. A meeting was held on March 11th at 6p.m. with five participants in attendance. The response was supportive of the effort to improve coordination of the use of Ball Field & Concession facilities. A meeting will be held with the HS Athletic Director, Coaches and Concession advisors on Thursday the 19th of March. Doug Wickard is in the process of inventorying and redistributing keys to those who have completed the agreement.