from the National Weather Service:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 4 PM EDT TUESDAY…
* Accumulations…3 to 6 inches of snow.
* Timing…Snow will begin this morning and continue into Tuesday morning before tapering to scattered snow showers.
* Impacts…Difficult driving conditions with reduced visibility and snow covered roads.
* Winds…Northeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures…In the upper 20s.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow is issued when moderate amounts of accumulating snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibility…and use caution while driving.