Ashley Brough will be the new Executive Director at Briar Hill Health Campus, replacing Valerie Wallen, who accepted a position with Trilogy Health Services (owners of BHHC) in the Cincinnati area, near her family. Ashley is a Wood County gal, hailing from Pemberville, Ohio. Following graduation from Eastwood High School, Ashley attended Owens Community College and Eastern Michigan University.
Her work history includes ten years in Long Term Care, with nine of them in Nutrition Services, as Registered Dietitian. Ashley joined Trilogy in September 2012.
Ashley enjoys cooking, spending time with family and friends, playing volleyball and watching sports. She adds:
- I spend every Sunday with my family having Sunday dinner and have done this since I was little.
- I have a blue haired Persian cat named Pearl.
- I love all cooking shows and love to try new recipes.
- Eating is one of my favorite things, I love trying new restaurants.
- I grew up on a small 70 acre farm where we raised corn, wheat, and soybeans.
- If I was not in long term care I would love to be on Saturday Night Live or a professional organizer. Making people laugh at my personal expense is one of my favorite things to do as well as organizing!
- I played volleyball for two years in college and still play on occasion.
- I am a neat freak, my house is almost always spotless.
Welcome to NB Ashley!