We will be holding an Open House on December 7, 2016 from 6:30 to 8:00 pm at the Wood County District Library in Bowling Green for the citizens, townships, and municipalities to come review the plan and provide input and have questions answered.
Residents of Wood County and all other interested persons are invited to review and provide comments on this public review draft of the Wood County Future Land Use Plan.
As you review the draft future land use plan, please consider the following components of the plan:
- TheTrends and Forces that are driving change in Wood County;
- TheGuiding Principles, Goals, and Strategies that guide future land use in Wood County;
- TheLand Use Management Areas that serve as a general framework for recommendations about development and preservation for the county;
- TheDevelopment Types that establish appropriate types and scale of development based on context and land use priorities which are not mapped but could be used by the townships and municipalities when they create local land use plans for zoning implementation; and
- TheImplementation Work Plan and Toolbox to realize the future land use plan.
For more information, please contact David Steiner or Katie Baltz at (419) 354-9128.