Wood County Safe Communities announced last week that the Fatal Data Review Committee met on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 to review 4 fatal crashes from the first quarter of 2018.
The following fatal crashes were reviewed:
- Cross Creek and Hull Prarie
- 6 and Rangeline Rd.
- Solether and Bays
- Sandridge and Custar
The following countermeasures were established:
- Drive within the posted speed limit
- Always wear your seatbelt
- Reduce speed in inclement weather
- Follow all traffic laws
For More Information:
- Angel Burgos, Ohio State Highway Patrol: 419-352-2481
- Sandy Wiechman, Safe Communities Coordinator: 419-372-9353 or email@example.com