Wood County Safe Communities held their quarterly Fatal Data Review on Tuesday, October 10, 2017. Three crashes were reviewed from the third quarter of 2017.
The crashes reviewed were:
- Route 20 at Oakmead in Perrysburg Township
- Route 795 at Broadway
- Route 199 a t Dowling Road
The countermeasures established as a result of these crashes are as follows:
- Always wear your seatbelt
- Always be attentive when driving
- Always obey all traffic control devices
- Do not drive impaired
For more information, please contact Lt. Angel Burgos, Ohio State Highway Patrol, at 419-352-2481.